Board Members

 

 

 

                                                                                                                      area code: 317
Executive Committee  
  Rob Garrett, Chairman First Merchants Bank 867.7740
  Kevin Buchheit, Vice Chairman Krieg DeVault LLP 808.5820
  Karen Keinsley, Treasurer Slattery & Holman, PC 843.5715
  Terri' Flood, Secretary St. Vincent Health / Hospital Carmel 582.7218
  Eric Douthit, Member at Large Church, Church, Hittle & Antrim 776.5803
  Joe Van Deusen, Member at Large  Compensation Systems, Inc. 844.6466
  Tom Dooley, Past Chairman Riverview Health 770.4881
  Dr. Eric Lohe, Past Chairman CrossRoads Church at Westfield 896.7000
     
Directors
  Ryan Basore Citizens Energy Group 927.6415
  Dr. Elizabeth Bouse Crossroads Chiropractic 867.0123
  Janelle Bunnell Community First Bank of Indiana 399.7496
  Steve Rupp Keller Williams Real Estate  573.1880
  Nick Verhoff Westfield Washington Schools 867.8013
  Tom Warner Frontier Communications 984.2590
  Seth Warren Riverview Health 773.0760
  Chris Wilkes Holladay Properties 856.9000
Advisory
  Mark Keen State of Indiana Department of Workforce Development 867.8010
  Dave Rocchio The Rocchio Agency 816.0789
  John Kerr Edward Jones Investments 896.9191
 
Staff
  Jack Russell President 900.2144
  Debra May Membership & Operations Manager 804.3030
 

Missy Estabrookng & Events

Events Coordinator 804.3031
  Membership Development & Outreach    

 

The Westfield Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on November 10, 1981. Prior to that time the organization operated for many years as the Westfield Business Association.

The Board of Directors consists of individuals who represent the community as comprehensively as possible. Business members comprise approximately 75% of the Board while community members represent the remaining 25%. After reading the Chamber’s mission statement at the bottom of this document, you will see the importance of this combination.

The Westfield Chamber of Commerce serves the businesses of the area and the community as a whole. Board members strive to be informed of the issues that affect these businesses and this community. Areas of legislation, community issues, education, and economic development are among those requiring the attention of the Chamber.

The Board meets monthly and welcomes any suggestions that are designed to enhance the Chamber activity.